E-mail Format for Submission of Extended Abstract
Please complete the Application Form and send mail with PDF file of Extended Abstract to
e-mail address: email@example.com.
Subject: [SSS10] SUBMISSION OF EXTENDED ABSTRACT
Application Form for Submission
Title of Paper:
Postal Code/Zip Code: Country:
Entry to the young author's presentation award: Yes or No
Field of the paper: (select one among those written below)
(1) Modeling, Analysis and Control of Stochastic Systems and Stochastic Processes
(2) System Identification and Parameter Estimation
(3) Time Series Analysis and Spectral Estimation
(4) Signal Detection and Statistical Signal Processing
(5) Stochastic Optimization Methods and Evolutionary Methods
(6) Mathematical Finance
(7) Fault Detection and Diagnosis
(8) Control of Networks
(9) Chaos and Fractal
(10) Neural Networks and Fuzzy Systems
(11) Image Processing
(12) Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision and 3-D Information Processing
(13) Probabilistic Robotics
(14) Medical and Biomedical Systems
(15) Data Mining and Text Mining
(16) Applications in Engineering related to Stochastic Processes and Stochastic Systems
* Append PDF file of Extended Abstract
The printed Proceedings will be published after the Symposium.
The authors of accepted papers (notified by the end of August, 2010) are
requested to submit the manuscripts for the Proceedings following
the guidelines in below and the Instructions for Authors.
In order to assure a high-quality Proceedings, all manuscripts will be reviewed and only accepted ones will appear in the Proceedings.
Guidelines for preparing and submitting the Proceedings manuscripts:
|Language ||English only|
|Paper size ||A4|
|Paper format||single spacing with two-column format|
|Acceptable pages||maximum 10 pages (6 pages are recommended)|
|File size||maximum 5MB|
|How to submit||Submit via E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Submission deadline||November 12, 2010|
Sample files conforming to the specified manuscript styles are available.
For Tex users; sss10.tex
For Word users; sss10.doc
Copyright© 2010 Stochastic Systems Symposium, All Rights Reserved.